The False Prophet - Short Story

Discussion in 'Creation Hub' started by Its_Pika, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

The False Prophet

It has been weeks since our Savior made his appearance, many have appreciated the peace in the realm. Perhaps, the Goddess of Balance has actually started to do her job. At least, I thought so for a while. I was sadly very wrong and incorrect.

After living in the Dream World for a while, I had to get used to being back in reality. The sad reality the Gods engender every singular day that I live.

I had to get utilized to the future that will transpire, our Savior Botan will be free anon. They can't keep him trapped for long, sooner or later, someone is messing up. Honestly, I just want to get this over with. The stalling is unbearable.

These thoughts plagued me, until someone emerged. The fallen Prince of Ruxomar, Andor. I have auricularly discerned of him from the stories of the realms I peregrinated to. A tale about Sky People, a story about an alternate Historian corrupting the world.

It always did interest me, and to think I would actually meet meet Prince Andor. However, he was scarcely different from how he was depicted. Andor seemed a bit, off. Virtually as if he were marginally omnipotent with his knowledge, he told me that he had become one with his Engenderer, or his "Creator" as he put it.

This did not interest me, he was probably perplexed about how he should act after leaving Ruxomar. I would additionally, currently I deal with struggling to fit in with society. Being put into a position to being coerced to follow a Goddess.

Over the course of a few weeks, I learned about some things about our Savior, and just some things about the Gods.

He explicated how Botan and Akemi created Gods in lieu of Demi-Gods, he believed this was due to all of the Godly-Quintessense Botan farmed. I think this is how he got his potentiates in the first place, with the avail of Akemi's famous weapons.

Andor, additionally taught me about friendship as I needed it. While I acted upon the Eclipse of the realm, I decided to make some friends.

But alas, I had plans to create, notes to take, and history to write. It will be kind for me, as I intend to write it myself.

I decided to become a prophet for my Savior, Botan Kikoku. Perhaps I was a false prophet, it kind of ringed well. The False Prophet of the Savior, a nice title don't you think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was just practice for my writing, it is mostly inspired from me playing on a Mianite Fan-Server with Chimalus.

Maybe one day I can create something like The Clear Sky Hermit.

*Wink* *Wonk*

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gnossienne

Gnossienne Helper
    Helper

3. Verdant

Verdant New Member

i enjoyed reading this!!! keep it up man

4. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

Balance

It's quite eccentric to say the very least, having Wisdom hit on Alva is a sight to see. Albeit it is fascinating to see that Wisdom has a physical form, I veraciously believed they were just an embodiment of our own wisdom in our minds. Er, carrying on this "Wisdom" seems to have their own personality, a very ignorant one at that.

They believe they can stop our Savior, laughable. An endeavor to impress Andor's sister, I conjecture fools will be oblivious to reason. They are just stalling, and maybe that is all they require to do. However, they are imperiling their lives fighting against him. They should just give up.

We have another Goddess however, one named Sage. She represents Vengeance, one could verbally express this is diametrical to Justice, Ianite. Her followers are honestly the most ignorant of the realm, they used to be ruthless killers that will eradicate anything in their path. Vengeance is designated to avenge for erroneous doings, not going ahead and randomly killing others. The Goddess thought she should follow through with this mentality and thus became a Goddess of Death as well.

These Sage followers really believed Botan was the way to go as well. While I do support our Savior, these people have no conception what they're doing. Mindlessly following him, only to ascertain he was utilizing Sage, what a surprise, who would have seen that coming.

The Sage followers then became to shift over to not supporting him, more shenanigans transpire and here we are, the present. I am the only one that genuinely follows him, no one else. I am his prophet, I will endeavor to apprise these people of the truth.

Some "followers" of our Savior believe they can transmute them, however one does not follow a man only set on destruction to change him. Shouldn't they endeavor to lead him instead, it baffles me really, albeit I am not surprised. These people stall as well, wasting his time, they are not worth a single second of him knowing of their existence.

Stalling the inevitably ineluctable ravagement of the realm, Sagacity, Alva, these "erroneous adherents," and well the rest of the people I conjecture. This authentically bothers me, I just want to get this over with.