Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Arc, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Arc

Arc New Member

Prior to registering an account, I noticed the staff application section was open, with three threads inside. However, once I logged in this section disappeared, the only relevant topic relating to staff positions I could find is Dec's newest post regarding Google forms for Builder, Helper/Moderator, and Tester positions. However, clicking the link for the Helper/Moderator Google form, the message "You will need to wait till the forums applications are on to apply." appears.

I am assuming Staff Applications are currently closed, as there is an influx of applicants and/or all positions have been filled. Is this the case? If so, when will the team be accepting applications once more? As such, I am highly interested in applying for an upper-level Staff position.

I would greatly appreciate a response from an upper-level Staff member.

Thanks.

2. APerson

APerson Community Manager
    Administrator

We are currently not in need of anymore staff as of this date. Once we get to the point where we need more staff, I will release the the staff applications on the forums. The 3 "posts" are test posts as i'm quite new to Xenforo, so it's been a learning experience. I'll make sure to let everyone know when we are in need of staff, but as the current date, we aren't looking. Sorry for the confusion.

• Agree Agree x 1