Hello! (a little late...)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anna, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

Hi I'm Anna (she/her), I started re-watching Mianite over winter break just because and remembered that the MMO is a thing that is happening. When I saw this website was up and running I was unbelievably excited. I've been a Mianite fan since sixth grade and I always loved staying up late after school to watch the latest stream (Jordan's perspective). I made some of my best Internet friends through this fanbase, though I've sadly lost touch with most of them. Also I've kind of been writing a really long fanfiction about this for a super long time, though I don't have much to show for it.
    I'm 15 years old and in ninth grade. I love reading, writing, and drawing (all of which I've done a lot of because of Mianite). I like musical theater and I love acting (I hope to go into performing arts some day). I love Star Wars, and sci-fi/fantasy is pretty much my favorite genre in books and movies. I like video games, though my high school doesn't give me much time to play them, and my current favorite game is Breath of the Wild. I don't play Minecraft all that much anymore, but this MMO would definitely give me a good reason to start again.
    Thank you to all the people who have done so much hard work for this! I'm so glad that the World of Mianite lives on, in some form or another.
    P.S.: Sorry if this is all over the place, I get carried away.

2. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

Don't worry about writing all over the place, I do it all the time.

And welcome to the forums, Anna!

3. Storm

Storm Helper
    Helper

Welcome!

4. JuztinHD

JuztinHD New Member

Welcome to the forums! :)