1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I have to?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MrFoxy, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MrFoxy

MrFoxy True Ianite Follower
    Helper

Soo, I guess I have to introduce myself. Oh whale, here we go xD So, my name is Rok and I'm 22yo. I’m from :Slovenia (which btw is the only country with word LOVE in its name Slovenia). I used to live in Czech Republic because where I was working as Customer Service representative for HBO GO. Anyway, I studied Gastronomy soo I can maybe, just maybe serve you some cookies and milk at the next gala concert xD I love video games and I love to stream. I also love photography, videography and I do wanna learn some post-production stuff. I got a spot in Coca-Cola web campaign (commercial is in a different language, but you can see me HERE)…woo weeee xD Some peeps say, I'm a bit too hyper if I drink too much coffee but ya know, you have to see me first. Also, some peeps say I’m funny…although, I don’t try to be so I really don’t know, where they came with those things. Oh and I almost forgot, on the internet, I go by the name MrFoxy or just Foxy. If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask me and I’ll try my best not too far…answer it to your question. Until then, have a wonderful rest of the Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night, really depends when you’re reading this Foxy over and out o7

My social media and channels:
    YT: MrFoxy (Currently in hiatus mode, I am thinking of coming back)
    Twitch: MrFoxyOfficial
    Twitter: MrFoxyOfficial
    IG: MrFoxyOfficial
    LinkedIn: Rok Vrecar Svajger (though I don't know what you would look at this xD)

2. Skopernyte

Skopernyte Moderator

3. MrFoxy

MrFoxy True Ianite Follower
    Helper

Yo yooo xD