What plugins will be involved?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Onfroi, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Onfroi

Onfroi New Member

Notably not that I've heard here but elsewhere that it will be unmodded but with the amount of players i imagine will there be any land-claim plugins or anything of that nature? another question is will it be similar to factions with free roam chaos or will pvp be disabled?

Chaos or Order, Will the 'worshipers of dianite' be capable of simply blowing up your house and taking everything you own or will there be safeguards for that? I'm not particularly against it either way.

2. Galhac

Galhac New Member

Some of this might have been changed since my first month in the mianite discord so disclaimer lol this might not be accurate anymore but:
    1. I don't think it would be free world so there won't be any bases randomly, therefore no land claim plugins -- players might have realms of their own, something like 'renting islands' was mentioned. if you've played something like ffxiv, players can rent / buy homes that they can decorate and dump their stuff in. that being said, I wouldn't worry about raiding being an issue.
    2. PVP will be disabled for the quest-line mmo, but they are working on battlegrounds which seems to be a mini game, where players can fight if they'd like to and at their own risk.

• Like Like x 1