Poll : God Choice?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by AstralForce, Oct 11, 2017.

?

Should players pick an official God to follow?

1. Yes

86.2%
  2. No

13.8%
  1. AstralForce

AstralForce New Member

Thanks to Vanture for telling me to do this ~

Should God choice be a thing? For example should it prompt you when you join to pick Mianite Dianite or Ianite, and then display that choice in your chat name or something similar? For example having DianiteFollower / Name Here for everyone in chat.

• Like Like x 1
  2. cul8rg8r

cul8rg8r New Member

I'd rather not have tags. I'd like to manipulate people and trick them you know? Always keep changing maybe or just stay pure and stay in one for life.

3. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

Hm I think this is cool however it would just be a title as it's going to be an MMO, I don't think it's going to be a survival server with all of these towns, npcs and quests, I honestly think it's just going to be an MMO that takes place in one of the infinite Realms of Mianite.

4. Galhac

Galhac New Member

This is definitely a good point that would seem enjoyable. :D However if the server won't be so story based, then I suppose there's no harm in showing the name? But if it's story based and the player's life depends on how they communicate with others, it would be best not to show them so the name won't influence interactions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Evoltr

Evoltr Network Developer
    Developer

Sounds like a cool idea, we will definitely think about it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BrokenLord

BrokenLord New Member

sounds good as long as they can still not show others unless they want to tell them who they are following but other then that they can lie about it as much as they want and use their persuasion or just so they are not persecuted for who they follow

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. AstralForce

AstralForce New Member

So then make it an option to choose? Not mandatory? However I would say a limit is needed so that people cant just pick say Mianite scam someone, then change, then change, then change. I think it should be you can pick if you want to but if you do pick its stuck that way and you are a follower of them. That way players who want to use deceit can, and players who want to clearly show dedication can aswell! :)

8. Ree

Ree New Member

astral a true dianite follower is all about deceit right? idk might just be me but

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Galhac

Galhac New Member

would this mean... dianite shouldn't even trust his own followers since he taught them to be so deceitful o_O

10. AstralForce

AstralForce New Member

No. Dianite is about evil and chaos. However, if you watch Season 2, Dianite is big on Loyalty. And I am a very devoted follower. ;)

11. Ender

Ender Member

As long as the choice isn't permanent, it doesn't really sound like a problem. Either way, it would create some interesting variety on the server.

12. AstralForce

AstralForce New Member

When you say non permanent would you suggest a cool down time or would you suggest a challenging way to change? Such as in game currency or completing a quest maybe?

13. Galhac

Galhac New Member

Oooh a quest does sound like a good option. It could show how determined the person is to be their follower, a way to prove themselves!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Verdant

Verdant New Member

I think if for like mmo you have quests to complete for each god. If the way you complete the quest is not in line with the god you follow your forced to change over to the other god due to the way you have acted.

15. MrFireMoon

MrFireMoon New Member

i hope we can choose gods when we join for the first time but it does not show to others what we choose. However the gods do know tho. And also. If for any reason we would want to change gods we would have to go to that god and get a quests that would be completely against what your current god is about. So dianite=destruction so make justice and peace
    Ianite=balance so make inbalance
    Mianite=justice and peace make destruction
    To prove to the new god that you truly want to start following them