Hey there, I'm Pika!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Its_Pika, Oct 3, 2017.

?

Is Pika cool?

1. Yes

2. Absolutely

3. No you're ugly

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

Salutations everyone who is reading this, probably three at the moment but hopefully people will soon flock to the official MianiteMMO forums. Anyways, my name's Pika, a person who plays on a lot of Mianite fan servers. Maybe some of you already know me, I'm cool for the most part.

Hm, I guess I should talk about my self here. Er, I like to play the piano, although I'm not the best at it. I try though, I'll get good at it one day. Of course I love to play video games, my favorite video game series except Minecraft would have to be Kingdom Hearts. Pokemon has been slacking with that Ultra Sun and Moon, I'm sleeping on those games.

Well I'm fifteen I guess, I think I am? Yeah I'm fifteen, and a guy. I'm not going to get into the debate about gender though . . .

Uh, about Mianite, the first fan server I have played on was Mianite Worlds. Sadly that got shut down but another server is going to be made just like it, although it's not ready yet. I have played on some private realms, servers and I'm currently working with some other people on a fanproject too. Can't get enough of Mianite!

Also, if I were to choose a god in the realm, I would probably choose Kikoku Botan because I'm so edgy, I think he's a god, although he was a mortal, I don't know but still.

Oh yeah I hope Max joins the forums soon, I think he's one of the owners of the Mianite wikia, he's a way bigger fan than I am.

Edit : Oh snap wait Max is on the forums first than me, he never told me this was up :(

P.S. I'm tryna get a screenshot with the Mianite crew, hopefully that can happen one day?

#1 Its_Pika, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. George

George Member

Welcome :D

-Delta

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lady_Krystine

Lady_Krystine Mianite Moderator

Mod Note:
    Thread cleaned up of unnecessary argumentation; issue has been resolved. Please don't make me work so hard T_T

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1