A few questions.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Atom, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Atom

Atom New Member

I was just wondering, since I wasn't 100% sure after reading the post on the homepage, is the Mianite MMO and Mianite: Battlegrounds be seperate servers/gamemodes? (So that the Mianite MMO would be something more similar to the original Mianite series while the Mianite: Battlegrounds gamemode would be more of a minigame based on the series)

Also, just kind of as an add-on question to a previous thread about staff-members, beyond just hiring moderators for the server, will there also opportunities for us to apply to become characters/NPC (if they are even going to be implemented into the MMO).

Any answer would be greatly appreciated!

2. Vanture

Vanture Network Code Monkey
    Developer

Hey! Let's answer your questions!

1. The MMO and Battlegrounds will be different gamemodes but both will be on the network so you don't have to join a different IP for it!
    2. Yes the MMO will be in some way similar as the 'original' Mianite & The battlegrounds will indeed be a minigame.
    3. There probably won't be a opportunity for people to become a character due to players maybe changing their skin

• Like Like x 4
  3. Atom

Atom New Member

Thanks for the answers! It sucks that we won't be able to be characters but I'll be sure to apply for a moderator position and give all that I can to the server!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Divinor

Divinor New Member

just be sure to use the Nvidia skin and you're (almost) guaranteed to be the most favourite mod of the community

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Atom

Atom New Member

definitely

• Like Like x 1
  6. BrokenLord

BrokenLord New Member

yeah i don't want to change my skin its my modified skin that was originally mot