A few more questions.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Atom, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Atom

Atom New Member

Hey, it's me with some more questions that have hopefully not been asked yet!

Was just wondering a bit about how the MMO would be like once complete and open to the public. Would the server be more story/RPG based, or more like a factions server/towny server, and if it was more story based, would it be more individual gameplay or community gameplay (if this is making any sense)?

To add on, will new players be able to fit right into the server with everyone else? The thought came to my mind that if the server revolved mainly on a story and had a lot of community interaction (which is what I was sort of predicting the server to be like, and I assume what most people would want), wouldn't new players find it difficult to fit in?

Here's ANOTHER question (I apologize). Do we know when mod applications will be opened? Will it be right after the server is launched to the public, or will it be a month before or something like that? If there is no exact date (or estimated date) for when we can apply, will we be notified prior to when applications are open or will it be sort of out of nowhere?

Any a's to these q's would be greatly appreciated and thanks for reading and baring with me. I realize that some or even all of my questions can't be answered as they may give away too much information, so again, any answers at all would be appreciated!

TL;DR, what's the MMO gonna be like and when are mod applications?

2. Divinor

Divinor New Member

The first part of the question makes me think about Wynncraft. I wonder if it'll be similar to that...

3. Atom

Atom New Member

Hey, now that you say it, it totally does! Man, I can't wait to actually see what the MMO's all about...